Refurbished A/C Vacuum Valve
- Is there a hissing noise coming from your dash? A/C switch not changing modes? If so, then its likely the vacuum valve has broken.
- Due to poor design, after many years the vacuum valves break and lose their air-tight seal.
- This valve has been refurbished; plus it has been reinforced, so it should never ever break again.
- It also comes with brand new labels for the vacuum hoses, as well as detailed instructions on how-to identify each hose.
- Suits all VK and VL Commodores, including Calais and Wagons. May also suit VB VC VH models.
- Genuine GM valve, aftermarket labels
- Buyer will receive parts the same as shown, in similar condition